Monday, October 03, 2005

"I'm a leaf in the wind"

LOL That was a phrase in the movie Serenity that we watched this weekend in the theater. Only funny if you saw it? (the dude kept saying that as he slid the air craft to a halt destroying the craft and everything else. LOL anyway, that is me to a "T").



Last night I totally dumped my Diet Coke into my plate tonight at Olive Garden. Oh yeah, go me. Woot. Woot. They were really great about it. I said I was fine and not to worry about bringing me more food (honestly, I was fine) but they did anyway. So now I've got Chicken Parmigiana and spaghetti up the ying-yang in the fridge. The kid will snarf it down today. No doubt. So yeah, I'm totally a leaf in the wind. *snort* I kept saying that tonight to my husband and he said, "More like an acorn hitting every branch of the tree on the way down."



Tonight my sister-in-law had Brandon snap some photos of her opening her gifts with her digital camera. She's trying to tell him what to do and said, "Look at the window" and he turned around and looked at the windows of the house. LOL Hilarious! Hubby said, "He's too smart for that.... You have to get technical and tell him to look at the screen." LOL The kid actually already knew how to take the photos, but that didn't stop hubby's mom from looking 100% horrified at her daughter handing over her digital to a 7 year old. LOL

Extremely late last night I had another leaf moment... I sewed some buttons back on some capri's and tried to fix a belt loop on hubby's pants. I ended up stabbing myself in the thumb with the dull side of the needle. Nice.




No comments: