Friday, September 30, 2005

ohhhhhhhh $hhhhhhhhhit!

"Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$hhhhhhhhhhhit!"

That's what I was saying as I ran into Kiddo's room this morning at 7:25 a.m. Me, the lightest sleeper on the planet. The anal one who always sets her THREE alarms every evening (and did, in fact set them last night) somehow over slept this morning. I still have no idea what happened. All I can come up with is somehow they did not go off.

Miraculously, despite being awaked 40 min. Later than usual, Kiddo made it to school on time and I, super mom (snort) was amazing. Oh yes, I was perky for the first morning of my life. I had to be. He kept crying, poor thing. Between being rushed like a maniac and having not read his Monarch Butterfly book to more than 3 people he was a wreck. Cried a total of 3 times. Crying before school is a first for him.

The good news is, today is the last day of school. After today we've got 2 weeks of Fall Break coming our way. Yahhhhhoooooooooooooooo!

No comments: