Friday, January 18, 2013

Cake Batter Rice Krispie Treats

When I first found Pinterest I went a little nuts finding all these "cake batter" recipes. Truffles, fudge, rice krispie treats. I had the best intentions of making all of them. Yeah. Anyway, I finally made the rice krispie treats. I mostly followed the recipe here.

You'll need:

10 oz. marshmallows
3 Tbs. butter
6 cups Rice Krispie cereal
2/3 cup yellow cake batter (just the dry mix)
1/4 cup (or so) sprinkles (your choice)

Melt the butter and marshmallows over low heat. Once melted, slowly mix in the dry cake batter powder. Then mix in the rice krispie cereal. Sprinkle on about half the sprinkles, mix, then add the rest and mix.

Put into a 13x9 pan that's been lightly sprayed with cooking spray. Allow to cool off before eating. Enjoy!

No comments: