Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Freakin' A!

Does this $hit happen to other people? or is it just me?

I'm trying to get some laundry done - you know, in between cleaning the bathroom, kiddo's homework (he is supposed to read to me for at least 15 min.), etc. And my frick-frackin' key breaks off in the laundry room door. Oh.my.gawd. I am so not a happy camper right now.

Finally got a hold of my husband he is soooooo helpful. He offers me this fantastically, amazingly helpful advice. "Just don't lock yourself out of the apartment in the meantime." Wow. Wish I'd thought of that. Thanks so much man.

2 comments:

Sam said...

Yikes...sounds like someone got an earful when he got home. :P

Let him know he's in my prayers. hee hee

Anonymous said...

i can totally relate---no to the key but to the schedule!
my life seems to be a list as of late!

wake up before girls do.
have 2 cups of coffee & bowl of granola, check email and byb.
wake up mira, take her potty, make her oatmeal, get her dressed, teeth brushed,...camilla is up by now...change dipe--throw it away, wash hands, kiss mira bye as she leaves with rob for school---kiss rob bye.
whew!
play with camilla some, check byb and email again...put camilla down for am nap...shower....
do some dishes...camilla awakes...change dipe--throw away---wash hands, make lunch while camilla enjoys swing, ...etc...
etc...
you get the idea!

btw...i found your blog while just hitting "next blog"--i looked interesting..so i read.

feel free to check mine out!
-sandie