Sunday, May 01, 2005

"If you don't have anything nice to say....

don't say anything at all. "

I could use that as my excuse for not posting for the last week or so. Or I could tell the truth - that I've just been crazy busy and have been too worn out at night to even consider rehashing and typing out all the stupid things people have said and done around me this week.

I'm not sure anyone really wants to hear about how our insurance company totally screwed us over, how a woman took her road rage out on me in the Mervyn's parking lot, how my kid puked and was home sick on Monday, how I went to the gyn on Monday for the issues I'm having, how I'm now sick with a head cold....

Right? Right. Boring crap. Who cares.

The one bit of good news from last week is: after not going to the dentist for 11 years (did you gasp? Are you horrified?) I got a clean bill of mouth. No cavities, no plaque build up, no gum problems. Woo.

I promise I will get my butt to the dentist every 6 months from now until the day that we no longer have dental insurance. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you had a crappy week. Mine wasn't too hot either. But sometimes it is more fun to talk about the sick people you meet. Good for the soul.
LOL
~Charity

michelle said...

Glad your dental visit went well! You should still go even when you don't have insurance. In fact you are probably paying more in premiums than it would cost to go twice a year! Dental insurance is a rip.