Monday, May 30, 2005

I'm alive. No, really.

Well my husband actually put the elliptical together for me today! I slept in past him (amazing) and he got up, showered and started putting it together. :D It's huge. OMG. I mean, I saw it at Sears, but it seems so much bigger in our apartment. I've only just started to get things reorganized so there's room for the elliptical. Its in the place it will remain, but everything else isn't.

Just finished going through kiddo's First Grade school work. Everything he's brought home this last school year - wow. It's incredible how far he's come in a years time. Tomorrow it's back to the grind until Friday (the last day of school). Kiddo is so excited for school to get out. Compare that to last year where he was very upset about it. LOL He still loves school, but he now also welcomes a little break.

Lucky me, I get to visit the dentist tomorrow morning. They're going to remove my old filling (only one I have) and replace it as it's really old. I am so not looking forward to it. I never used to dislike going to the dentist.... but now. Ugh. I don't wanna go. Thankfully after this I'm basically "caught up" on my dental stuff and only need the check up/cleaning every 6 months. I am probably going to have retainers made for myself though as my lower teeth are starting to go back to how they were.

I hope you had a nice Memorial Day!

No comments: