Monday, May 02, 2005

Woo Hoo!

Ok, I have to post this because I am so happy about it. Being the room mother/parent for my child's first grade class this year I was "in charge" of putting together out basket for the Annual Spring Auction. Our theme was Car Care, Travel & Safety. I had moments of concern that the other parents in the class wouldn't come through and donate an item (or two) or cash but in the end they did and how!

We ended up with a fabulous basket that was worth at least $455.00 and ended up selling for over $400.00. That's a lot - other class baskets were selling for much, much less (though they were worth less also).

So, Woo Hoo!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your basket! I am glad the other parents came through. Glad you are back to blogging too.

I have sent you an invite for the diet blog if you are still interested. Send me an email addy you prefer so I can reinvite you as a member. My email addy is c_yates117 @ yahoo
Let me know if you are still interested.
~Charity