Monday, March 21, 2005

Code 46 - "Everyone's child is special. It makes you wonder where all the ordinary adults came from."


Code 46 Posted by Hello



"Everyone's child is special. It makes you wonder where all the ordinary adults came from." - Samantha Morton, Code 46

Last night my husband and I watched Code 46 with Tim Robbins and Samantha Morton. I hadn't even heard of it, but my husband had it recommended to him by a friend. It was really interesting. I'm sure many would hate it, but we did not. It's not a happy movie, there is no action even thought Blockbuster had it listed as Action/Sci-Fi. Perhaps they were counting Tim Robbins getting some action as Action, but I'm thinking not. Lucky man does get it on three times in 90 minutes.

If you want to see it my only warnings are:

- there is female nudity... of the below the waist variety *watches as every man runs out to buy Code 46*

- you will have to think and put things together for yourself. They don't spell it out how the world works, you're only given glimpses.

- I heard that it's nothing like the trailer makes it out to be. I wouldn't know, having never seen the trailer.

I had to post about this movie if for no other reason than the awesome line about ordinary adults and special children. Hilarious!

No comments: