Wednesday, March 23, 2005

late night makeup shopping spree ~ Weeeeeeee

Of course not spending any money on the new Stila Midnight Bloom stuff did me so much good that I just had a late night shopping spree on Gloss. At least I had been planning this cosmetics haul and had saved up for it. Go me. Now, if I can just keep doing that - only buying stuff I've saved for.

I needed a couple of the new MAC Fluidlines and the MAC counter at Macy's had totally sold out of them. I showed great restraint by ordering just two shades; Brassy and Waveline.


MAC Fluidline Posted by Hello

I'm so behind the times; I hadn't yet tried out Stila's Shadow Pots. They have been out how long now? Well, awhile.. at least since last October I believe. Anyway, an Iris colored Shadow Pot is on its way to me.


Stila Shadow Pot Posted by Hello

That really ought to do me for awhile. Can't wait for my new goodies to get here. Shoot, I may even snap some photos of my eyes after I have play time with the new toys. Now there's a scary thought!

Oh - and free Gloss.com shipping code on any order until 3/29/05: SPRN3

No comments: