Sunday, June 26, 2005

It's the weekend

For the 2nd weekend in a row kiddo is staying with his grandparents (my in laws). It is strange and quiet with him gone. Since he was outta here hubby and I decided we should go out. We had dinner at Chili's and shared the most amazing fajitas ever. OMG. They were divine! We were both stuffed to the gills.

After dinner we headed to Target to pick a few things up. While we were browsing I had this feeling like, "Oh man. We gotta hurry up." and then I realized. No we totally do not. Wow. You know, it just hit me that I had no responsibilities and could stay out as late as I wanted. Very weird. But nice. It's funny how being a mom changes you.

We came home and watched The Jacket with Adrian Brody, Keira Knightly, Jennifer Jason Leigh and Kris Kristofferson. It was interesting stuff... not wow, what an awesome movie. But totally interesting if you're into that sort of slower paced, long story with some Sci-Fi mixed in. Totally held our interest that's for sure.

No comments: