Wednesday, June 15, 2005

*pant pant*

I need a nap! Here's it's barely 6 o'clock and I'm ready to drop. I worked out good and hard on my elliptical, then managed to get 7 loads of laundry done, cleaned up the mess in the kitchen - dishes overflowing the sink. I still need to clean the darn rat's cage but I'm thinking that may just have to wait. I'm tired of going up and down the stairs all day. And to think... I still have to make dinner and then clean up the mess. *wahhh* I want to be a kid again.


Yesterday was a day of play for us. We went to Dennis The Menace Park and Kiddo had a total blast climbing on the train. The day was a grand one for him as he got Mc Donald's for lunch (gag), went to the park, then got a snow cone and candy at the snack shack.

Photos should you care to see:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments: