Wednesday, July 20, 2005

God bless plumbers

Seriously - plumbers should be one of the highest paid vocations on the planet. I'm a huge fan of indoor plumbing and having to manually refill the toilet for every flush got old real quick.

So yeah, the toilet is fixed. The guy came early yesterday morning and it was fixed before I even got up. Bless my hubby - he got up and didn't leave for work until it was done. Somehow I was able to sleep through the whole thing. That is nothing short of miraculous seeing as how I am the lightest sleeper on planet earth. I can only say it must have been a combination of benadryl, ear plugs and not going to bed until 5 a.m.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you have gotten some sleep and your baby/nivel (same thing sometimes) didn't stop you from sleep again...of course 5am and the drugs help too I'm sure. How is the finishing touches coming?