Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Rest easy world - I got my new lip glosses

The world can stop worrying because I made it to the Clinique counter and they finally had the new Colour Surge Impossibly Glossy lip glosses in. They're purdy! Since the Clinique GWP (gift with purchase) was still going on, I had to buy two.

Here are my pathetically thin lips modeling them. As you can see I bought Peach Goddess and Beach Bunny. Totally not feeling Beach Bunny as it just looks like clear sparkly gloss on my lips and I've got plenty of those. Peach Goddess however, it gow-geous, dah-ling. Loves it! They are way prettier in person. They have this shimmer and sparkle that is so fabulous. The sparkle is not over the top nor is it thirteen. Just pretty. Ahhhh... happiness.

For more pics and info: see my makeup only blog.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHEW!! I was worried for ya for a minute there. I was praying everyday that your gloss would come in, so that you wouldn't go through any kinda of withdrawls or die from the anticipation!!!
LOL I like the Beach Bunny one.
~Charity

Melissa said...

LOL

Seriously, huh. LOL :)

Anonymous said...

LOL no not really...I am happy they came in though...let me know their shiny factor and wearability...LOL
~Charity

Melissa said...

*hahahah* That's ok, I knew what you meant. :) I knew what you meant; was just poking fun at myself.