Saturday, September 24, 2005

Books read 2005

While browsing the other day I saw someone who had a "Books read" list going on their blog. I thought it was a good idea, to keep track/see the books I've read over the year. So here's mine.... I started reading again as a hobby in June, since then I've read:

One for the Money (A Stephanie Plum Novel) by Janet Evanovich
Two for the Dough (A Stephanie Plum Novel) by Janet Evanovich
Three To Get Deadly : A Stephanie Plum Novel by Janet Evanovich
Four to Score (A Stephanie Plum Novel) by Janet Evanovich
High Five (A Stephanie Plum Novel) by Janet Evanovich
Hot Six (A Stephanie Plum Novel) by Janet Evanovich
Watermelon by Marian Keyes
Seven Up (A Stephanie Plum Novel) by Janet Evanovich
Hard Eight (A Stephanie Plum Novel) by Janet Evanovich
Visions of Sugar Plums (A Stephanie Plum Novel) by Janet Evanovich
To the Nines (A Stephanie Plum Novel) by Janet Evanovich
Sense of Evil by Kay Hooper
Ten Big Ones: A Stephanie Plum Novel by Janet Evanovich
I Don't Know How She Does It : The Life of Kate Reddy, Working Mother by Allison Pearson
Derailed by James Siegel
Touching Evil by Kay Hooper
Whisper of Evil by Kay Hooper
Postmortem by Patricia Cornwell
Running with Scissors by Augusten Burroughs
Body of Evidence by Patricia Cornwell
Hunting Fear by Kay Hooper
Hiding in the Shadows (Shadows Trilogy) by Kay Hooper
Stealing Shadows (Shadows Trilogy) by Kay Hooper
Out of the Shadows (Shadows Trilogy) by Kay Hooper
ALL THAT REMAINS by Patricia Cornwell
Cruel & Unusual (Kay Scarpetta Mysteries) by Patricia D. Cornwell
Chill of Fear by Kay Hooper
Eleven on Top (A Stephanie Plum Novel) by Janet Evanovich
Once a Thief by Kay Hooper
Always a Thief by Kay Hooper


Currently reading (or currently sitting on my nightstand for me to read):

Don't Kiss Them Good-bye by Allison DuBois
Must Love Dogs: A Novel by Claire Cook

2 comments:

michelle said...

Where do you find the time to read so much?! I can't even finish ONE book! Maybe I should try again. I've got a couple of months til I'll have another baby to tend to.

Melissa said...

Well, I do only have one child and he is 7. But really it was due to how I watch too much TV and over the summer months there was little I really cared to watch. I spent what used to be TV time reading. I also tend to read for an hour or so every night after Kiddo is in bed. Between all that and the fact that none of those books are intellectual (all very easy/quick reading) I ended up reading quite a few over the summer.