Sunday, September 25, 2005

I got tagged again!

Uh.... thanks Charity... :)

Here goes nothin'.

Ten years ago: I was 20. I had met my husband just a few weeks prior and we were busy getting to know each other; spend almost any waking hour together that we weren't working. I worked all hours of the day and night (and lots of them) at a residential care facility for the elderly and was trying to take a few classes on top of all that. I had no time for anything else but it didn't matter because I was young and happy.

Five years ago: I had a two year old. I was learning more and more about web design, HTML and making my own graphics. Things weren't super easy for us financially, but we were doing ok.

One year ago: I was crazy busy helping out in Kiddo's school. I was there at least 3 days a week working. I was also very sick. I was so worn down and not sleeping much that I was really ill for 3 months.

Yesterday: I slept in really late, it was lovely. I watched the movie In Good Company and really enjoyed it and I also caught E-Ring on USA. I was surprised at how much I liked it, I hope to keep watching it. I also read some of Once a Thief by Kay Hooper, I did two loads of laundry, made Creamy Chicken and Cheese enchiladas for the family's dinner and made one trip to the grocery store. I also installed a few things onto my new computer. There may have been more but that's about all I recall. Nothing overly thrilled. Basically a typical day in my life.

Five songs I know all the words to: This will be easy - I know the words to 100's of songs.....
Since you been gone - Kelly Clarkson
Going Under - Evanescence
Special - Garbage
Mr. Brightside - The Killers
I'm a believer - Smashmouth

Five snacks:
Doritos (they're evil and addicting, stay away!)
Peanut Butter Twix
raw veggies with my low fat ranch dip
fresh pineapple
an english muffin with light Laughing Cow Cheese spread onto it


Five things I would do with $100 million:
Invest it
Buy a home locally (on the beach - WOO!)
Go back to school
Buy a new car so I could go back to school (no school's here have the major I want)
Travel
and number 6 - never worry about money again. Ever.

Five places I'd run away to:
Malibu
Santa Barbara
Catalina Island
any nice hotel on the beach
a lovely, quaint cottage somewhere in New England

Five things I'd never wear:
a bikini
leg warmers (been there done that in 2nd grade)
super low rise pants (with my build even mild low rise pants look horrid)
bell bottoms (lord help me)
Birkenstocks

Five favorite TV shows:
Lost
Alias
Nip/Tuck
The Shield
Rescue Me
... and a ton others, but it said only 5

Five greatest joys:
My son
Taking a bubble bath when it's quiet and no one around to bug me
doing something nice for someone else
the ocean and beach
music

Five favorite toys:
my new Dell computer
my MP3 player
my digital camera
Star Wars Galactic Heroes Han Solo and Princess Leia
my new printer


Five to tag:
Michelle
Juls
Stacy
Chris
Tammy

No comments: